Headquartered in Northfield, New Hampshire; EPTAM is a leading high-precision plastics manufacturer targeting demanding applications. EPTAM's proprietary manufacturing capabilities provide the highest-quality, tightest-tolerance machined plastic parts for mission-critical applications. The company provides its custom machining solutions to leaders in the aerospace and defense, commercial, medical, oil and gas, and semiconductor industries.
EPTAM's main focus is on our customers' needs and requirements for engineered composite components. For the past 30 years, we have been committed to manufacturing and delivering high-precision parts to leading industry OEMs. Born in 1981, with three employees as a non-metallic CNC fabrication facility, EPTAM has grown into a world-class, 60,000-square-foot operation.
Backed today by Heritage, a Boston-based private-equity investment firm, our goal is to enhance our customers' market value by producing and delivering the highest-quality polymer components.
Today our team includes more than 130 educated and skilled professional machinists, engineers, and facilities management leaders. Strategic planning and investing in EPTAM's future ensures that the collective talents of our own team can flourish — helping our customers succeed in turn.
Today EPTAM leads the plastic machining industry as a strategic partner by
- Supporting customer on-time delivery requirements
- Deploying JIT, KanBan, and contract purchasing systems
- Providing top technical and consultative sales forces and business development teams
- Identifying materials solutions and designing cost out
- Having direct access to manufacturers and technical support
- Dedicated inside account representatives assigned to each customer
- Material selection assistance
- Material training seminars for our clients
Our focus is plastic!
Our mission is to be the best solution-oriented plastic fabricator by exceeding our customers' expectations at every level.
We strive for an environment of continuous improvement, teamwork, agility, and overall excellence. Our goal is to maintain a financially sound organization that invests in itself and its people, now and in the future.