Headquartered in Northfield, New Hampshire; EPTAM is the leading high-precision plastic machining company targeting demanding applications. EPTAM's proprietary manufacturing capabilities provide the highest-quality, tightest-tolerance machined plastic parts for mission-critical applications. The company provides its custom machining solutions to leaders in the aerospace & defense, commercial, medical, oil and gas, and semiconductor industries.
At EPTAM our focus is on our customers and their requirements for engineered composite components. For 30 years our commitment has been manufacturing and delivering high precision plastic parts to leading industry OEMs. Born in 1981, with three employees as a non-metallic cnc fabrication facility, EPTAM has grown into a world class 60,000 square foot property.
Backed today by Heritage, a Boston-based private equity investment firm, our goal is to enhance our customers' market value by producing and delivering the highest quality polymer components.
Our strategic planning and company investment ensures our talent can facilitate Product Manufacturing with Lean Thinking. Today our team includes over 130 educated and skilled professional machinists, engineers, and facilities management leaders.
Today EPTAM leads the plastic machining industry as the strategic partner by:
- Supporting customer on-time delivery requirements
- Deploying JIT, KanBan and contract purchasing systems
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Providing top technical and consultative sales forces
- Identifying materials solutions and designing cost out
- Having direct access to manufacturers and technical support
EPTAM Offers Our Customers
- Dedicated field sales / business development team
- Dedicated inside account representatives assigned to each customer
- Strong relationships with material manufacturers
- Material selection assistance
- Material training - seminars for our clients
Our focus is plastic!
Our mission statement is to become the best solution oriented plastic fabricator by exceeding our customer's expectations at every level.
We have created an environment that strives for continuous improvement, teamwork, agility and overall excellence. Our goal is to maintain a financially sound organization that invests in itself and its people, now and in the future.