EPTAM Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The future is still plastics.
EPTAM's modern, state-of-the-art facility is stocked with raw materials and cutting-edge equipment - and we need dependable people to keep things moving for our growing customer base. We produce precision machined components for the aerospace & defense, commercial, energy, medical, and semiconductor industries.
CNC Machinist - Milling and Lathe, All Shifts
First shift openings - Second shift openings - base pay + 10% shift differential - Third shift openings - base pay + 20% shift differential - Complete some set-ups and operate various pieces of equipment to meet production requirements.
View Details »
- Do set-up of equipment in a timely and efficient manner to prepare for production run.
- Use some judgment to follow instructions with choice set-up procedures.
- Make suggestions with regard to tooling, fixtures, etc. to increase efficiency and provide ideas to improve operations.
- Load/feed machine as required to produce finished product.
- Perform in-process inspection for dimensions of parts produced and maintain documentation as required.
- Keep count of parts and maintain records and time sheets.
- Follow specifications and procedures for manufacturing, i.e., process sheet, work orders and any other special instructions.
- Work on various types of equipment as assigned.
- Proper handling of all material, parts and equipment to prevent damage and loss of finished product.
- Employee must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instruction. Can get along with co-workers or peers without exhibiting behavioral issues; perform work activities requiring negotiating, instructing, supervising, persuading or speaking with others; respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- EDUCATION: High School diploma, equivalent, trade school graduate and/or minimum experience.
- EXPERIENCE: 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR REGISTRATIONS: None
- OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Must possess good written and verbal communication skills with our internal and external customers. Knowledge of equipment. Ability to read prints and use precision measuring equipment. Use of basic mathematics.
Position is responsible for providing manufacturing with the proper CNC programs as required to produce any customer order and furnish advanced troubleshooting support.
View Details »
- Analyze customer print to determine all requirements for proper program generation.
- USe of considerable judgement to determine proper program parameters to best support customer requirements.
- Provide technical support and suggestions to improve machining operations, processes and techniques to reduce costs and/or improve quality.
- Generate program file, CNC programs and verify before issuance.
- Update all programs and files as required by updates and/or edits.
- Advise others with respect to technical questions associated with machining process and machining technique.
- Accurate documentation of customer requirements as related to programs.
- Ability to create detailed CAD drawings using available computer programs.
- Able to determine tooling requirements and design custom tools when applicable.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
EDUCATION: Associates Degree in a technical curriculum or equivalent and/or
EXPERIENCE: 3 to 5 years experience machining and 3 to 5 years experience programming in a job shop environment.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR REGISTRATIONS: Master's in NC Programming preferred, but not required
OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to interpret and explain complex drawings. Understanding of CNC machining processes, including set-up, operations and control language. A thorough knowledge of all programming and companion software, including DNC and post processors.
To perform detailed inspection of all mechanical dimensions of parts. Extreme attention to detail is required. Demonstrate good interpersonal and relationship-building skills and good customer-service orientation.
View Details »
- Competitive Wages
- Shift Differential
- Clean Work Environment
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation - Holidays
- Flex Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
To apply, please email your resume to:
Or mail to:
2 Riverside Business Park
Northfield, New Hampshire 03276-4407