EPTAM Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The future is still plastics.
EPTAM's modern, state-of-the-art facility is stocked with raw materials and cutting-edge equipment — and we need dependable people to keep things moving for our growing customer base. We produce precision-machined components for medical, semiconductor, aerospace and defense, emerging industry, and commercial customers.
CNC Machinist - Milling and Lathe, All Shifts
First shift openings - Second shift openings - base pay + 10% shift differential - Third shift openings - base pay + 20% shift differential - Complete some set-ups and operate various pieces of equipment to meet production requirements.
View Details »
- Do set-up of equipment in a timely and efficient manner to prepare for production run.
- Use some judgment to follow instructions with choice set-up procedures.
- Make suggestions with regard to tooling, fixtures, etc. to increase efficiency and provide ideas to improve operations.
- Load/feed machine as required to produce finished product.
- Perform in-process inspection for dimensions of parts produced and maintain documentation as required.
- Keep count of parts and maintain records and time sheets.
- Follow specifications and procedures for manufacturing, i.e., process sheet, work orders and any other special instructions.
- Work on various types of equipment as assigned.
- Proper handling of all material, parts and equipment to prevent damage and loss of finished product.
- Employee must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instruction. Can get along with co-workers or peers without exhibiting behavioral issues; perform work activities requiring negotiating, instructing, supervising, persuading or speaking with others; respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- EDUCATION: High School diploma, equivalent, trade school graduate and/or minimum experience.
- EXPERIENCE: 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR REGISTRATIONS: None
- OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Must possess good written and verbal communication skills with our internal and external customers. Knowledge of equipment. Ability to read prints and use precision measuring equipment. Use of basic mathematics.
- Competitive Wages
- Shift Differential
- Clean Work Environment
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation - Holidays
- Flex Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
To apply, please email your resume to:
Or mail to:
2 Riverside Business Park
Northfield, New Hampshire 03276-4407