SPEAK WITH OUR
EPTAM Quality Management Systems are driven to exceed both industry and customer expectations!
Delivering products for success!
At EPTAM, failure is NOT an OPTION!
EPTAM prides itself on maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. ISO9001:2015, DS/EN ISO13485:2012, and AS9100D Certified, plus FDA Registered #3005144609 , EPTAM Plastics also meets Mil-I-45662A and Mil-I-45208, and is 21 CFR 820 - Compliant. With the latest in support-technology equipment, we are ready to take on any machining challenge that customers send our way.
Plastics Engineering and Technology
EPTAM uses the latest plastics engineering software platform to interface seamlessly with our customers. Unigraphics NX 7 improves productivity throughout product development. With enhanced Synchronous Technology, NX delivers faster, more flexible part and assembly modeling, improved multi-CAD capability, streamlined digital simulation, and more efficient manufacturing. And with new visual tools for leveraging product data, NX 7 can help you accelerate your plastic-component development, lower costs, and improve quality.
- Reduces time to market, improves quality, and lowers costs
- Improves productivity for all development disciplines
- Improves coordination of development teams
- Provides streamlined, consistent change management
Our software allows EPTAM Plastics to accept most models including .stp and .ig.
EPTAM uses CNC 7, 5, & 3-Axis Plastics Machining, Turning, and Routing to manufacture both simple and complex geometries from a variety of materials, efficiently and cost effectively.
MRP (Material Requirements Planning)
- Ensures materials and products are available for production
- Maintains efficient inventory levels to control costs
- Plans manufacturing activities, delivery, and purchasing schedules
GUI Workstations Throughout Plant
- Barcode technology
- Live tracking of all projects
Cellular Manufacturing Environment
- Employee specialization delivers consistent quality control
At EPTAM, every member of the team understands that we are only as good as our last order. We actively engage both our customers and internal teams to identify areas for improvement in production and processes.
Calling on a variety of lean initiatives and tools such as 5S, Six Sigma, and value-stream mapping, our in-house Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt facilitates many of our plastics projects, ensuring our organization uses the best tools.
The shared benefits of these tools are realized throughout our organization — with customers enjoying the cost-effective methods we use to deliver industry-leading quality, delivery, and service!Other programs include
- In-house training for blueprint reading
- In-house training GDT
- In-house training for gauging techniques