- Engineered Solutions
- Material Solutions
Precision Machining for Emerging Innovation requirements
EPTAM's fabricates precision-machined components utilizing the latest technology and system processes in our dedicated machining centers. EPTAM's Quality management systems are driven to exceed both industry and customer expectation for quality!
- Reduce time to market, improves quality, and lowers costs
- Improve productivity for all development disciplines
- Provide streamlined, consistent change management
- Improve coordination of development teams
EPTAM provides engineered solutions in:
- High Performance Plastics Machined Parts
- Metal to Plastics Conversions
- Plastic Design Support
- Quick Turn Cell for Plastic Prototypes
- Specialized Packaging
Specialized Industrial & Advanced Commercial Material Solutions
EPTAM engineers will help you determine the best polymer material to meet the thermal, strength and wear requirements of your commercial application, taking into account the other chemicals and materials to which it may become exposed.
A large inventory of raw materials ensures a quick response to customer requirements.
Advanced materials Include:
- Acetron® GP
- Techtron® PPS
- Torlon® 4203
- Torlon® 4301
- Torlon® 5030
- Ultem® 1000 PEI
- Ultem® 2300 PEI
Speciality materials include:
- Semitron® MP370
- Semitron® 225
- Semitron® 410
- Semitron® 520HR
- Semitron® MPR1000
- Syntactic Foam
- Conductive Ripple Spring
- Post Bake Canvas
- Side Ripple Spring
- Thermosets include:
- FR-4, G-3, G-7, G-10, G-11
For a complete list of current materials click here.
Continue here for a complete list of our Manufacturing Capabilities.